AFCNA Members can Become Registered Users of the Site
If you are an AFCNA Member, please take a few minutes to become a registered user of this website. If you are not an AFCNA member, please consider joining…
If you haven’t noticed already, AFCNA is in the final stages of converting the member’s website to a new system. This will provide several advantages for both the members individually and the cooperative as a whole.
If you are an AFCNA Member, please take a few minutes to become a registered user. If you are not yet a member, please consider joining.
Registered User benefits include:
- Access to members only areas of the website (still under development as of this writing)
- Inclusion in the on-line AFCNA Member Directory (found by clicking on the “AFCNA Members” link in the left menu)
- A “Member Profile Page” that will allow certain information, including farm address, website link, a description of your operation, and if you have a farm store
Becoming a Registered User, and keeping your profile up to date, will also insure that the cooperative has your most recent contact information. This will help us maintain better communications.
Becoming a Registered User will take several steps.
- Click on “No account yet? Create one” on the left menu, complete the information, and click submit.
- You will receive an email with asking you to click on a link in order to confirm your interest in becoming registered user
- One of our administrators (right now there is only one, so be patient) will confirm that you are an AFCNA member and approve your status as a registered user
- You will be notified that you have been approved via email
- Go to the member website, log in and click on ‘Member Profile” and update your information
Please be aware that this is a new system, so we can expect there to be some bugs that need to be worked out. Your patience is appreciated as we work through this. Also be aware that at this time we only have one (volunteer) person approving registered users and he has a regular life too, so there may be a delay before you are approved.
If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to Melinda Nelson.
Thank you. Together we will be successful,
The Board of Directors,
Alpaca Fiber Cooperative of North America